Daniel Gillies: My Daughter Gave Me New Perspective on Life


Daniel Gillies makes the suit look darn good on the March 2014 cover of Bello Mag!
The 37-year-old Originals star opened up to the glossy about the show, what drew him to his character Elijah, his new baby daughter, and more. Check it:
On the past year: “It’s been crazy. I don’t know how I’m still around, honestly.”
On Elijah: “I got the sense pretty immediately that I thought he was somebody that could be pretty interesting, especially in a contemporary tale of vampires, sort of an old world vampire enter into the TV atmosphere. I even said to my manager, who all but laughed at me, that I think this is a different role for me. I think this is going to have some longevity. I don’t know why, but I feel like this is a character we’re going to be doing for a while.”
On balancing family and work: “It does give me a new perspective. It makes me realize how unimportant I am, and I mean that positively. It makes you want to double down your efforts. My daughter’s arrival into the world steered me back into what makes you happiest.”  See more
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment