New Episode of ‘The Originals:’ Claire Holt Reveals Real Reason for Leaving

The Originals is all new tonight, and things are not looking good for Rebekah. Speaking of, Claire Holt recently opened up about the real reasons why she is leaving the series.
In tonight’s new episode of The Originals, Rebekah gets a taste of her own medicine. The official plot synopsis for tonight’s new episode, titled “Long Way Back from Hell,” reads:
“Rebekah gets locked up in a sanatorium where she worked in 1919. A witch seeks revenge against her and plans to reveal dark secrets that could destroy Rebekah if exposed. Meanwhile, Elijah makes a decision that puts Klaus and Rebekah in further danger.”

Earlier in the month, it was announced that Rebekah actress Claire Holt decided to leave the show. Rumors about the reasons behind Claire’s departure from the series began to fly.
Recently, Holt opened up to Buzzfeed about why she left, shooting down the rumors that writers ran out of material for her:
“It’s ludicrous. I want to be very clear that they didn’t run out of material, I wasn’t pushed out, I wasn’t fed up with Rebekah, I didn’t quit mid-season, there was no drama, there was no rift between cast members; it really came down to the fact that I completed my initial commitment and made a life choice, not a career choice...This show has been so amazing for my career, and I’ve had such unbelievable material, it was just never my intention to be away from home this long.”
She went on to add that she plans to return to the show somewhere down the road: See more
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment