The Originals: Claire Holt Sets Record Straight on Why She Left

Claire Holt
Fans were shocked earlier this month when The Originals star Claire Holt suddenly exited the show before the end of Season 1. Though some speculated that Rebekah Mikaelson’s story line had run dry, Holt set the record straight at Saturday’s PaleyFest event.
The Originals shocker: Which series regular has left the show?
“I wasn’t pushed out,” she said. “I didn’t quit midseason. This was something we discussed form the start. I made a life choice, not a career choice. I made a choice to come home for a while. I realized I hadn’t seen people that I loved and cared about for a while. It was so tough for me.”
The last we saw of Rebekah, her brother Klaus (Joseph Morgan) had vowed to kill her after discovering that she had brought their dastardly father to New Orleans in the past. But the two came to a détente, with Klaus setting Rebekah free. Fortunately, that’s not the last time we’ll see Rebekah. See more
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment