'The Vampire Diaries' recap: While You Were Sleeping

I have to say, I was skeptical that I'd want to continue seeing Enzo (however hot he is), or ever find the Travelers less than annoying and the witches actually interesting, but...this episode might have done it. I mean, I could still do without the Travelers chanting for hours, but I'm up for anything that gives Paul Wesley more screen time (read: another doppelgänger). Now that Liv and her brother Luke seem to have a plan for Bonnie, I'm even willing to sit through that. And watching Caroline and Enzo fight might be highly entertaining. Let's dig in.
Elena woke up in her dorm room having a dream that I'm very glad was a hallucination because she shouldn't be doing tequila shots at a college bar with her underage brother. P.S. You're all still underage, Hallucination Elena. Clearly, she's harboring some anger that her friends didn't recognize that Katherine had taken over her body sooner.
She went downstairs, and Stefan told her Whitmore had cleared out for spring break and she'd been in and out since she first came to. Turns out, they had Bonnie's new witch friend Liv seal Elena in the building because she has a lot to catch up on -- like about three weeks' worth of drama -- and an appetite that she can't control. Caroline was out looking for the antidote, they had a plan to keep Elena's thirst satiated, and oh yeah, she was asking to see Damon. See more
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment